Policies and Procedures
Founded on the idea that we can offer superior customer service, fantastic product selection, after purchase care and very competitive pricing, BatteryStuff。com has nothing to hide。 We do NOT follow the latest internet model that is a hands off, drop ship only operation。 Instead we run a full service 14,000 sq ft warehouse where we actually have our hands on the products we sell。 Use this section to find out about privacy, shipping policy, returns, and of course a bit more about us。
- Why BatteryStuff?We offer the largest selection of top-notch battery chargers, batteries, and solar panels available anywhere. Unlike some of our competitors, we STOCK all major brands offered in our state-of-the-art 14,000 sq. ft. warehouse located in beautiful Southern Oregon. We also offer real, live technical support through online chat and phone to help you learn more about any of our products such as Battery Tender, PRI, Sunlinq, Scorpion, Genius, Pulse Tech, or any of the many brands we carry. read more
- Shipping and Handling PolicyShipping is through UPS to serviced United States Zip Codes. Cost and ship time is calculated on most items when added to the cart. Credit card information is not required until the total cost is calculated. Customer may select from Air or Ground delivery. Delivery time varies from one to seven days depending on delivery service selected and distance from shipping warehouse. Tracking information is typically emailed the same day the order ships. Orders drop shipped from manufacturer warehouses will not receive a tracking number.
Larger quantities and heavy batteries will be freight quoted via motor carrier. Orders over $500 may require a signature upon delivery. Tracking information is typically emailed the same day the order ships. Orders drop shipped from manufacturer warehouses will not receive a tracking number.
We accept credit cards, PayPal, Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks. We do not accept personal checks. When ordering please include the item number(s), description and price along with the corresponding shipping charges. ALWAYS be sure to include your shipping address.
Read more about our complete shipping policies. read more
- How does International Ordering Work?We will do what we can to process International order requests. Not all our products are available for overseas shipping, mainly glass faced solar panels and batteries. All international order inquiries will need to be submitted for approval, and a shipping quote.
Please call us at 1-800-362-5397 and we can create a quote. Or email our international dept at email@example.com with your billing and shipping addresses. read more
- Do You Ship Batteries and Battery Chargers to Canada?We are limited in how we can ship, based on Canadian law. The law forbids the transport of batteries via the Postal Service. We can ship powersport batteries to Canada via UPS, but as most Canadians are aware, UPS will bill the receiver for all customs duties and fees.
If you are interested in ordering from us and having it delivered to Canada, please be sure to include your phone number in the order. We cannot ship international orders without a valid customer phone number. read more
- Returns PolicyUpon approval you may return most new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by fh2001.com within 30 days of the purchase date for a refund, minus shipping and handling fees. Items should be returned in their original packaging. We’ll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. You should expect to receive your refund within 20 days of giving your package to the return shipper. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.
Please contact fh2001.com at the following to inquire about receiving a Return on Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number: 1-800-362-5397 or returns email address. read more
- How Does the Powersports Battery Warranty Work?Batteries less than 30 days old will be replaced at no charge. For batteries over 30 days, the customer must pay for the shipping of the new replacement battery, which is $13.00 - $18.00 within the USA. For Canada, the customer must pay the current UPS Ground Rate, and replacement is still subject to brokerage fees and taxes, which is the responsibility of the customer. read more
- What If I did not receive a confirmation email?If you do not receive a confirmation email, it is possible there was a problem with the submission that did not allow the order to be entered (Usually a missing but required field). The checkout cart will indicate a problem, but this will show at the top of the page. If you believe you did submit an order and did not get a confirmation, please email us and we will check our system. You are also welcome to call our order line, 1-800-362-5397, and talk to a live person to complete your order. read more
- Privacy and Security GuaranteeCustomer personal, billing, email addresses and phone number will be used in the course of processing merchandise orders only. This information submitted by the customer will only be used internally and will not be shared with any person’s or organizations except vendor warehouse and the common carrier consigned to deliver the merchandise. read more
Live Phone Help hours 7 am to 4 pm Pacific Time Monday
Order Line: 800-362-5397
Tech Help: 541-474-4421
Call from outside the United States: 541-474-4521
24-hour fax line: 541-471-6014
Tech Help via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other email inquires: email@example.com
Warehouse Address: 276 Tech Way, Grants Pass, OR 97526